The GRE exam is a broad assessment that is the critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills of the candidate. The GRE is commonly used by many graduate schools to determine an applicant’s eligibility for the program to enroll in universities.
BENEFITS OF GRE
Best GRE scorers can benefit from applying everywhere. For some universities, a tuition-reduction scholarship is based on GRE. Therefore there are several advantages of GRE as well as advantages of high GRE score to be mentioned as well.
GRE exam is of two different formats, namely the GRE General Test and GRE Subject Test. The GRE General Test calculates the overall aptitude in terms of academic skills of a candidate. The skills are subjected into three sections, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing.
SCORES OF GRE
- A Verbal Reasoning score is reported on a 130 to 170 score scale.
- A Quantitative Reasoning score is reported on a 130 to 170 score scale
- An Analytical Writing score is reported on a 0 to 6 score scale.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Create an account on the official GRE website to register.
- Select a test center for your exam.
- Select a test date correctly.
- Choose a time slot for the exam: After selecting the test date, the candidate needs to select the test center.
- Enter all your personal details and fix the date.