Students have to pass tests before they are considered by most universities for admission to study. These range from the systematized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT to English Language tests such as TOEFL and IELTS. Each and every single test differs from each other and the universities too.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
The list of documents required for Singapore:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits) for clarification.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency test e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Systematized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
- Two academic references for the study course.
APPLYING FOR STUDENT PASS
- Valid passport – Candidate passport should be valid for at least three months beyond your period of stay in Singapore.
- Completed Student Visa Application for verification.
- Application fee payment receipt.
UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE
This is the list of top universities and colleges. They are,
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
COURSES AND ENVIRONMENT
Singapore has scope for a lot of international students to continue their higher education in this country. Therefore, Singapore is the perfect place for people who wish to continue their education with high standards. English-taught courses are ranking top at most institutes. With the good academic performance, chances of securing a job in Singapore are higher.