The Occupational English Test is the English test for healthcare professionals which examines the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wanting to register and practice in English- speaking countries.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Log in to OET
2. From the dashboard, click the Apply for the Test tab.
3. Fill out information step by step.
4. Review the candidate ’s location and profession.
5. Proceed to checkout.
6. Fill out credit card details in the secure screen for details.
1. The results will be published online in 17 days after the test date.
2. Log in to OET profile to see results on candidate ’s dashboard.
3. We can view, download and print our electronic Statement of Results.
The OET exam comprises four sub-tests:
• Listening for approximately 45 minutes.
• Reading 60 minutes.
• Writing 45 minutes.
• Speaking for approximately 20 minutes.
COUNTRIES ACCEPTING OET
There are certain countries which accept OET for healthcare professionals for the work in hospitals and the medical field.