- Ireland is the 3rd largest Island in Europe and the second biggest Island in British Isles, well known for Head Quarters of MNCs. It is the second populated island in Europe with the populace of 6.6 million. High job success rate is what drives students to apply to Ireland.
Currency in Ireland: Euro
- The British Pound is accepted in Northern Ireland
Eligibility to study in Ireland: IELTS
- IELTS is basic when you need to move to Ireland for academic and Permanent Residency purposes. Students have to score pretty high in IELTS to get admission into the Universities of Ireland. The applicant needs flawless preparing and we offer classes for both IELTS general and IELTS academic to anchor the best score.
- A valid school education or degree from the home country is a must to study in Ireland.
Why choose Ireland?
Ireland is prevalent for its education investments and accomplishments. You can blend with various individuals from different societies since individuals from different corners of the world go into the nation for their vocation sustenance and worldwide experience.
Few essential points to explain about Ireland
- The Government invests huge sums of money into the Education system
- Various opportunities to work with International companies
- The qualifications are globally recognized and appreciated
- The top ranked Universities in the world are located in Ireland
- One of the safest places for the students from various parts of the world
- High paying Companies provide job opportunities
Estimated Cost of Living in Ireland
- Around €7,000 for an academic year
Tuition Fees in Ireland
- Fees vary for International and European Union students
- Undergraduate: 9000 Euros to 25000 Euros
- Post Graduate: 9000 Euros to 34000 Euros